Sunday, May 31, 2009

33 weeks and Friends Shower

I think I had my most encouraging appointment ever last week. She was very complimentary and said that my weight, blood pressure and glucose results were all "perfect." It's funny how hearing stuff like that really makes you feel good when your pregnant (especially when you weigh more than you ever have in your life!)

This Saturday my best friends Amber and Christy, along with my mom, threw us an amazing shower! So many of our friends were there and it just reminded Jason and I how blessed we are with all the friends in our lives.

This week is the last week of school! I will look back and miss it but I am definitely ready for it to be over. I'm really looking forward to relaxing for a few weeks before Clara gets here!

33 weeks



The beautiful hostesses. The shower was perfect!


Mommy and Daddy


The beautiful cake. My mom picked it out and was so proud.

The Grandmas

Friends!
My bump beats your bump. :) Jessica is exactly 8 weeks behind me with a little girl!

Jason was excited about the butt paste

From my mom of course

No comments:

Post a Comment