Monday, May 25, 2009

32 weeks

We had our first birth class this past week and we really enjoyed it. It was more of an intro to everything so we are both anxious to learn about how we are going to work as a couple throughout labor and delivery. The other couples in our class are having girls as well. It seems like everyone who just had a baby or is pregnant is having a girl! Jason and I have the earliest due date out of the three couples so we will probably be the first ones!

Jason and I didn't do anything really exciting this weekend. Just hung out and watched a few movies. We went on a "date" to the movies Saturday, he wanted to see Star Trek. :) Every time we do something like that, or are just driving to go eat somewhere, I try to savor every moment knowing it won't be just me and him much longer. We won't be able to just hop in the car at the spur of the moment and go somewhere. He's definitely more "ready" than I am. HAHA. He told me the other day that it seems like I've been pregnant forever and he just wants her to be here. And although I'm dying to meet her, I'm still loving being pregnant and have that "I'm not ready yet!" feeling.

We can't wait for our "friends" shower this weekend!
32 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment