Sunday, May 10, 2009

30 weeks!

I still can't believe it's already 30 weeks! The past 7 months have felt like they've gone by in 2 seconds.

Jason left me again this week, but this time not for work. He is sailing off the coast of Seattle with a couple friends from college. They are going to multiple islands and even to Canada (they are there today). You'd think he'd be tired of Canada by now since he's been so many times! He has sent me a few beautiful pictures but I can't get them off my phone and onto my computer. So I will just have to wait to put up pictures when he gets back. Although I am missing him a ton I'm so glad he got to go on this trip. We had said even before we were pregnant that he should go on one last fun trip before we have kids. He does so much for me and has given up many things for us so I love getting to see him do something for himself! He is such an awesome husband.

Whenever Jason leaves I try to see as much of my friends and family as possible. This weekend I hung out with my best friend Amber. She took me to a farm in Alvin where you can pick your own strawberries. It was really neat! She was also nice enough to go with me on the St. Lukes Hospital tour. Jason said he really didn't "want" to go so I brought Amber along with me. I'm not gonna lie, it made me a little nervous. :) It just made everything seem much more real, especially when we saw a woman in labor walking the halls. That will be me in just a few short weeks! But at the same time I got so excited at the thought of meeting Clara. Every time I feel her kick it puts a smile on my face and makes me unbelievably excited!

Only 4 weeks til summer!

30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment