Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Shower and Nursery

This past week was a busy week with TAKS all week long at school, cleaning the house for the shower, Jason being in Canada, finishing the nursery and the shower on Saturday! Woo!

Jason's mom was in charge of the shower and it was so beautiful! She had the cutest ideas including a garland of our baby pictures. Apparently Jason and I went through somewhat difficult births and looked a little.....well, slightly scary. HAHA. My mom couldn't even find my newborn picture because they never kept it out due to how scary I looked. And Jason looked like a tiny little alien. Hopefully Clara will not take after us! But even if she does she will still be beautiful to us, right!? :)

I also posted some pictures of Clara's room. It was so fun decorating it over the past couple months. Sometimes I just open the door and stare in because I'm so excited to have her in it! Can't believe she'll be her so soon!


29 weeks

The baby room is done!




Diaper Cake at the shower

The edible cake




House divided

The Campbells threw a beautiful shower. Best in-laws in the world!


The whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment