Sunday, May 17, 2009

7 months and Jason's sailing trip

We are 31 weeks now (or 7 months)! Everything was great at our appointment last Tuesday, all of my tests came back normal. Yay! Clara is definitely getting bigger and running out of room because she has started kicking me in the ribs. She will also kick me so hard in the side that sometimes it hurts! I can't believe she's just gonna keep getting stronger.

Jason and I took a couple classes at the local hospital this weekend. The first class was on baby care and the second was on breastfeeding. They were very informative. :) We will be starting our birth classes this week as well!

I put some pictures up from Jason's sailing trip. He had a really great time even though there wasn't much wind most of the time. The scenery was really beautiful.



31 weeks





A picture from their 13 mile hike that took 5 hours



A dolphin!













No comments:

Post a Comment