Monday, July 13, 2009

39 weeks

T minus 5 days til the due date! I think everyone (including me) thought she might be here by now so it does seem like it has been a long time waiting. I've been staying busy though with walking a lot and going to water aerobics with my pregnant friend Jessica. This past week was especially busy with high school youth events, helping throw Jessica's baby shower, hanging out with friends, working out as much as possible and getting to see 3 of my senior girls get baptized! They made a personal decision to profess their faith in Jesus by getting baptized during the youth service. It was really awesome!

Jason just informed me that he thinks Clara will come the 16th. Apparently this has been his "prediction" all along although I never remember hearing him say it. :) Who knows, maybe Clara WILL come on my birthday (the 20th) and it will be the best present ever!!!

The youth event this past week was ladies and guys night. The girls did a photo shoot competition while the boys went and played paintball. Each grade had their own theme, the senior girls had "Old Hollywood." We dressed up, had our pictures taken and then awards were given out. Here are some of the pictures! I love these girls to death!
39 weeks

Foxy Halley

Precious Kristin, won award for "best smile" (baptized this weekend!)




Beautiful Alyssa, won the "top model" award (baptized this weekend!)


Sweet Reanna (baptized this weekend!)

Christy (best friend and co-leader) as Audrey Hepburn. Could she be anymore perfect for the part?



And of course me in my pregnant glory

Us girls at the baby shower


Me (and Clara) and Jessica (and Madilyn)



Double chins, trying to look as unattractive as possible. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment