Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snap Crackle Pop

Interesting post title, huh? This is what has been going on inside me the past week. There are times, especially at night, when I swear my pelvic bones are about to snap in half! Ahh!! This is all so new to me because I had absolutely nothing like this during Clara’s pregnancy. Night time is the worst (I pretty much scream when I get out of bed to go to the bathroom) and daytime I walk around feeling like I rode a horse for about a month straight. “This can’t possibly be normal” I keep thinking. There has to be something wrong with me…

Well, at today’s appointment I found out I’m not dying and what I’m feeling is pretty normal for second pregnancies. The good (and somewhat scary) news is that Ella has dropped down into my pelvis! (This never happened with Clara). The midwife said she is really low in there which explains why I've progressively become more and more sore down there. I've really felt a difference this week, like she is trying to make her way out of me. Eeeek! Titi (the midwife) said because she’s in this position it could help me not go overdo. But at the end of the appointment she reminded me, once again, that everything is so unpredictable and I could still be late. I am having an open mind and trying to tell myself it could be tomorrow or in 3 more weeks.

In other news, Clara is getting 5 teeth in at once (2 canines, 2 incisors and a molar). Jason did an AWESOME job speaking this past weekend at church. God is good! He also officially signed up for the Capital of Texas triathlon in May. This is the race I did the day after I found out I was pregnant with Ella! Jason sent me the link to my pictures from the race. I told him I couldn't believe I had Ella inside me then. Here they are: http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=64198&BIB=1857&LNSEARCH=1&PWD=

As for now, we will be waiting for your grand entrance little Ella…..3 days or 3 weeks????




We were given Netflix for 6 months as a Christmas gift so Jason has been on a "Battle Star Galactica" binge the past week. My two little nerds watching BSG.... :)


"Kissing" my huge belly



38 Weeks



I haven't been putting up any bare belly shots this pregnancy. Maybe because it's not the cutest thing to see? I was feeling a little frisky and decided to take a "sexy" pregnancy picture. So here I am in all my pregnant glory. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment