Friday, March 6, 2009

21 weeks

We are 21 weeks now! It's crazy that after this next week I will be 5 months pregnant. Clara and I are definitely growing at a more noticeable rate now.

Something that was exciting this week was we purchased and set up Clara's crib. Jason did a wonderful job of course and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a convertible crib so it will eventually turn into a toddler bed and then a normal size bed. So she will have it for a long time! Hopefully she likes it :) I am in the process of picking out everything for the nursery. It's been so fun!

I'm also posting some pictures from Jason's Japan trip.

21 weeks


Clara's crib






3 comments:

  1. Hey you guys!! I am so excited for you!! Jason-I HAVE to find out what you thought of JAPAN!!! And I love the bed you chose, that's the kind I want to get...someday. :)

    Traci- you are a beautiful mom!!!

    Aris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading this. You are doing a great job Traci! :) Have you felt her move around any yet? I also love the bed. I had no idea they made beds that convert like that. Super cool! I am so excited for you! :)

    I need a sleepover soon! Love you!

    Liz Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oops I must be somehow logged on to my sisters account.... That sneaky girl must have been on my laptop! hahaha

    Liz

    ReplyDelete