Friday, March 20, 2009

23 weeks

This week has been sooooo wonderful. I am on spring break and it has been absolutely beautiful outside. I know Jason has probably been a little jealous. I am really not wanting to go back to work! It's crazy though to think we only have about 11 weeks of school left.

I think I started to feel Clara move this past weekend and throughout this week! It sure is unlike anything I've felt before. Sometimes I will just lay and "play" with her by shaking my belly a little bit to feel her react. Jason even got to feel her once!

I put some pictures up of two news items for the nursery. All we have left to get is the dresser. I don't want to show any of the decorations until everything is done though. Hopefully everything will be done by the showers in May!

And oh ya, 4 years ago today Jason and I "officially" started dating. :)



23 weeks

Bookshelf


Table for lamp





No comments:

Post a Comment