Friday, March 13, 2009

5 months!



We are five months now (or 22 weeks)! About 4 months to go! I can't believe that in another month I will be in my third trimester. This week I grew more than I have any other week, almost 3/4 of an inch! So I assume Clara is growing up a storm in there. She has reached at least the one pound mark now! :)

At 4:00 today we are leaving for the high school youth camp at Lake Tomahawk (near Livingston). It's not the best camp weather, but we're trying to stay positive and hoping the kids will still have fun and get a lot out of it. We will be back late Sunday night.

Jason found out this week that he will get to make another trip to Canada in April. He suggested that I come with him since I have days saved up for school, but I told him it's probably not smart to travel that far 2.5 months before the baby is due. He said he wouldn't mind having a Canadian baby. :)




Half of my belly button has popped out


22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment