Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and Etsy Shop!

Happy 1st Thanksgiving Clara! Clara had her first solids (rice cereal) on Thanksgiving and we have the cutest video of her taking her first bites but I've had problems getting it on the blog. It was VERY adorable though. Clara also turned 4 months last week, a third of a year old! Ahh! She is beginning to keep me more and more busy as time goes by. She stays up longer and is barrel rolling all over the house. So even though she's not supposed to be mobile yet she sure is able to get from one side of the room to the other! My friend Lindsay says, "Just wait til she starts crawling." It's so fun though, I love it! And she always seems so proud of herself. hehe. Another thing she's been doing is biting and chewing everything! And she definitely prefers our fingers, forearms, hands and face over any of her teething rings or toys. I call her little Hannibal Lecter because sometimes when we go to kiss our face she tries to gnaw on our nose. It's hilarious. "Hello, Clarice...." :)

Also, I am officially opening my Etsy shop online! Woo Hoo! I don't have that much stuff on it yet but will continue to add to it. It would be great for you to pass my site on to anyone you think might be interested. The site is sweettulipsboutique.etsy.com. If you spend $10, add me to your favorites on etsy and type in the code "SWEET" in message to seller, I will send you a free clip of your choice!


Cutie Pie


Rolling from playmat to T.V.


Campbell kids at Thanksgiving


I put this picture up solely because Mitchell refused to make a pretty face




Christy and Chaz spent Thanksgiving with us at Nana's


My 1st Thanksgiving!

This was Jason's doing


Rollin Rollin Rollin. Click the Play button. Some people don't know to do that and think it's a picture :)

2 comments:

  1. She's not giving up. So cute! I love your blog. Jason cracks me up at the end. I need to come over and visit. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete