Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Clara's First Trip

We went on our first out of town trip with Clara this past weekend to Austin. Everything went great and she got lots of attention of course :) We all were spoiled by Gramma Mara and Grandpa Richard. During our trip Clara got to meet some of Jason's old roommates and my maid of honor, Cindy, and her husband Justin. It was really fun to catch up with them. It was also my friend Amber's birthday so they drove up to hang out in Austin with us. We did some really fun stuff around the city like canoeing and eating yummy crepes. Her birthday fun ended with Cindy and Justin surprising her by meeting us at dinner. We are all best friends from aTm and don't get the chance to all hang out because of our busy schedules. I miss my Cindy!

Clara is starting to smile more so I posted a video of her in action. My heart melts every time she does it. :)


Me and my Cindy

Canoeing


The hour wait for the crepes was very worth it


Friends! (Amber and Philip)


Justin imitating Clara


Poppy with his motorcycle earlier in the week at our house. What a cool Poppy. :)


Clara's Smile



We bought her a play gym last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment