Sunday, June 14, 2009

35 weeks

Everything went great at our appointment this week. She said that Clara was "perfect" and will be on the smaller side therefore being a good baby to get out for delivery. That would be nice! :) I'm trying not to get my hopes up though in case I go past the due date and end up having a big girl! She showed me where and how she was laying and how to feel for her head. It was so weird! I thought the head would feel smooshy for some reason but it was just this little hard ball. Right now she is head and face down so hopefully she stays that way!

Jason left for the high school camp in Florida this Thursday. I'm tired of him being gone! I miss him more each time he leaves. But I really wanted him to go for his senior guys.

Getting so close...

35 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment