Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 days (more or less)...

This past week and a half we have just been doing stuff around the house and getting any last minute stuff Clara might need. I'm starting to think that even if "everything gets done" I will still not feel ready!

This past weekend we went to Austin and did some fun stuff around the city. I told Jason he had to take me some places since this would be the last time we will go out of town for awhile. He did a good job. :) We celebrated Father's day with Jason's family Saturday night at P.F. Chang's. On Sunday we went to my Grandma's house and saw my dad and ate good old Lockhart BBQ. Yum! But before we went to Lockhart, Jason took me to the Botanical Gardens and did a "photo shoot" of me. It was really fun and I was really impressed with how much he knew. There are a lot more pictures than these so if you want to see more just let us know!

Everything was great at our appointment on Tuesday. She said I was starting to "thin out" so it was nice to here that my body is starting to prepare for the labor process. Now it's just a guessing game of when she's gonna come!




36 weeks














































My picture of Jason. Marie says he has Couvade Syndrome. HAHA

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I just told my best friend, Natalie, yesterday it was killing me not to be there to do a pregnancy & newborn photo shoot for you! I may have to whine and get Jon to buy me a ticket to head your way! :)

    ReplyDelete