Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Today we are 26 weeks and 1 day. In a week I will be in the third trimester! This week Clara's stroller arrived (a gift from my dad and Barbara) and we were really excited. Jason and I were pushing it around the living room, pretending there was a baby in it. We were so excited that we even considered taking it on our walk Saturday night, but decided that would be a little weird. HAHA.

We also got to hang out with Jason's family this weekend. As always we had a good time! I will post some pictures when they get emailed to me.

And the best part of this week was getting to celebrate Easter! Each year that goes by I love it more and more by celebrating what Christ did for me. It's so easy to take for granted the fact that He took our place on the cross so that we would not have to suffer. This gives me such hope and a continuing fire to walk with Him and for Him. Thank you Jesus!



26 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment