Sunday, April 19, 2009

27 weeks and camping

We decided to be adventurous this weekend and go camping even though the weather was predicted to be 80% chance of thunderstorms. Hey, we gotta take advantage of this before baby gets here! I felt like we really lucked out though. By the time we got there Friday the rain had stopped and we were able to set everything up without getting drenched. There was a little rain throughout the night but the REAL rain hit Saturday morning. We ended up staying in the truck for a few hours because of the lightening and torrential downpour. Our tent ended up flooding and the majority of our stuff got soaked! But by early afternoon most of the rain stopped and we got to enjoy being outside. We ended up staying a second night since Sunday was supposed to be beautiful and it certainly was!
It's official, I'm now in my third trimester and Clara could potentially be her in less than three months! It's so weird, scary, exciting, surreal and every other emotion. But mainly just exciting. :) I had an appointment today and the midwife said we were measuring perfectly! Yeah! Clara's heartbeat was in the 130's. I also did my glucose test to screen for gestational diabetes. I won't get the results for a few days, but I'm hoping everything is normal!
Here are some pictures from this weekend...

27 weeks


The puppies ready to go


After the rain


Sunday morning


Family portrait



Jason on his sea princess



Amber and Philip



Friends


Christy and Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment