Friday, April 3, 2009

25 weeks and 3 years of bliss

We've reached 25 weeks! I have been feeling her a little more consistently now, especially at night. Sometimes we can even see her moving from the outside! It's so cool to watch my belly move around. I am really itching to get the 3-D ultrasound done just because I want to see her so bad! But I always said that I wouldn't get one because I want to be surprised by what she looks like. Also, the 3-D images are slightly creepy. I think it would be impossible to convince Jason to let us get one anyway, he thinks they are scary. :) I am getting so excited at the thought of meeting her!

Jason and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday. 3 years of bliss! HAHA. Seriously though, sometimes I just sit and think about him and how lucky I am to have my best friend as my husband. He is the most selfless person I know. We are going to celebrate tomorrow night by going to a restaurant downtown. Trying to take advantage of as many date nights as possible!

25 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment