Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beach and Baby Room

This past weekend Jason and I went on our 7th year anniversary "getaway/baby moon." It was 36 hours of no-kid-bliss! haha! We really enjoyed our time and soaked in every moment of relaxation knowing the end is near (just kidding). We stayed in a condo we loved, got massages, ate and ate some more, and to top off our weekend, got some old fashioned pictures taken. It was hilarious, I felt like I was in junior high again (brought back my AstroWorld days). Jason also used his mad photography skills and took some pictures of me on the beach. 

And finally, I took pictures of baby Hannah's room! I've been working on it bit by bit over the past few months and can officially say it's done now! I feel like the pictures don't do it justice. I just love being in her room and can't wait to show it to her. ;)

Now it's time to sit back, relax and wait.....and wait....and......


Beach pictures 











Hannah's Room









The little dresser with the lamp was my mom's from the 1960's. The set was then passed down to me when I was little and now it's Hannah's :)



A restored/painted dresser from the 1960's. I just love the work this lady does... 


I got this chair when I was a baby. It was bright red and was my first "shabby chic" project for Hannah's room!


And last, but not least.... 


Oh yes

No comments:

Post a Comment