Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More pictures

Today I had my monthly checkup with my normal doctor and got to hear baby girl's heart! The doctor said she thought she felt her move when she was touching my tummy. I'm still not sure if I have felt her yet, but the doctor said if I haven't, I definitely will in the next two weeks. I have an anterior placenta (which means it's in front of my uterus) so this can muffle the kicks some. All the blood tests and measurements came back with the best results possible. Praise God for such a healthy baby! We might be close to picking a name, but until then, everyone will just have to wait in suspense :)


Here are some more pictures from Monday!

Another profile picture, this time you can see her arms

The bottom of her foot

The arrow is pointing to the parts that make her a girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment