Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day

Thought I’d share Clara’s first day of Happy Harbour. She was excited to go this morning then became a little apprehensive when she realized Ella and I were leaving. She didn’t cry, but just kind of held onto me. I was really surprised because I thought she’d run away from me and never look back! When I picked her up they said she was “ready to graduate preschool” because she did so well. HAHA! They said she was one of the few that didn’t fuss the entire time. She yelled "mommy!!!!", was all smiles and kept saying “more, more.” I had no idea what she was talking about until she motioned toward the room they have “chapel” and sing time in. I asked “you want more school?” and she nodded her head with a sad face. When I told her we had to go home, her bottom lip pooched out and her eyes started to water. Haha, silly girl! I’m pretty sure she loved it.


My friend was taking pictures at the Meet the Teacher celebration thing last week. She was dancing and singing here.




Was so passed out this morning I just had to take a picture of it! I turned on the lights and opened the window and she didn't even move. haha




Breakfast of champions




Ready to go






Still growing into her backpack




Silly Ella



I'll miss ya sis!









So this is the first thing Clara played with when she walked in. When the sweet little boy in the picture tried to play with it too she shoved him up against the cabinets behind her and yelled "no!" That was a fun teaching moment. haha. Mmmmmm....teaching toddlers to share is fun. I'm so glad she's not going to be an only child! haha



Play-dough!








No comments:

Post a Comment