Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Beautiful Walrus Bulldog

Lord, can you please slow time down?

Almost 9 months! I’m so amazed how many changes happen so fast! In the past couple weeks Clara has learned to sit up from a laying or crawling position and has started pulling up on us and other things. It was so weird the first time I walked in her room and saw her sitting up in her crib. Jason had to lower the mattress since she’s trying to pull up on the sides of the crib. Don’t want baby going overboard! It seems she needs a little more muscle to completely pull all the way up, but I’m sure she’ll figure it out. It’s funny how one day they just figure things out on their own.

Clara now has 5 teeth with a 6th one about to bust through. I’m convinced she’s gonna have a full set of teeth by the time she’s 1 and will be eating steak. Haha. I have given her the nicknames “Walrus” and “Bulldog.” Walrus because her top two teeth are so far apart and Bulldog because she will grind her bottom and top teeth together giving herself an under bite. She gets told how beautiful she is all the time so I promise I’m not giving her self-image issues!We also discovered she has a little “beauty mark” on her left cheek (see picture below). She continues to be a master at picking things up. She will literally find the tiniest crumb in the carpet, pick it up with her fingers and just play with it!

We finally got our pictures back and we love them. I can’t wait to use this lady again. Possibly for Clara’s 1 year birthday and maybe again if we have another little baby one day! Speaking of pictures Jason and I got an awesome new camera as our anniversary gift to each other. I have been telling him since she was born that I wanted a really good camera since I take so many pictures (some of the pics below were taken with it). To see the professional pics:
1. Go here http://www.studiobloomphoto.com/index2.php
2. Click on “clients”
3. Password is red213

Jason found out he is going to Canada AGAIN! He will be leaving mid-may for several days. The only reason I like him going is so he can bring back some ice wine. Mmmmm. I’m getting really excited for my triathlon . It’s only 5 weeks away! I’ve been able to get to the gym more to swim and cycle but I don’t think the entire container of Hummus and pound of chocolate cake I ate this weekend is going to help me much. Ooops! But tomorrow’s another day, right?


The monthly pictures are getting harder to take (this picture is a few weeks old)

Beauty mark



Loves feeding herself


I don't know if it's the humidity or what but her hair has been super fuzzy lately. It's so cute.



Cutest thing ever. So she crawled under this thing and played for a few minutes. Crawled out of it, grabbed these two toys and immediately crawled back under holding them and started playing with them. She was totally playing house!

youth ministry picnic...



Take a guess of what she's looking at....it's one of her favorite things to watch :)

Yelling contest...


For those of you who say you've never seen Clara cranky. Here's a glimpse, it DOES happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment