Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Half Year!

Clara turned a whole half year on Saturday! I just can't believe it. Her 1 year birthday will be here before we know it and that just blows my mind! She's getting better and better at sitting up and can stand holding onto things for a short time. She absolutely LOVES her puppies and starts laughing whenever they come sit or walk by her. I think Clara is starting to grow on the Schmambs (our nickname for Amber) because she is paying a little more attention to her and tries to give her kisses on the face (which I try to prevent!) It's funny because Dakota loves to always be under something, whether it be the bed, a table, a chair , etc. and Clara has found a love for being under the living room table as well. They even hang out together under it sometimes (seen in picture).

Jason got some bad news this week about his toe. The doctor pretty much told him he won't really ever be able to run again without a lot of pain. This is especially hard for someone who has been a runner his whole life and really wanted to continue in triathlons. He is planning on discussing possible surgery when he goes in in another month. Poor boy. :( But the good news is he can currently still cycle and swim so praise God for that! Besides Clara growing, Jason's toe and me getting some random food poisoning/stomach flu and throwing up for hours on end this weekend nothing really new going on! I feel so boring and like there is nothing really exciting to write about. But I guess the family mainly just cares about pictures anyway!

Some of my first embroidery orders/creations




Her new obsession. I thought it was hilarious she was chewing on her duck not even holding onto it.

I want to touch youuuu!!!!

Hangin' out with the Kota
Playdate with Madilyn! They are so cute together and were hugging. HAHA.

Slumber party in the crib


Standing. When I put this on facebook everyone said her head looks HUGE. Poor little girl! "Head! Paper! Now" - So I Married an Axe Murderer (does anyone else know that movie besides Chaz and I?)

I have been taking a picture each month. Look at this little baby grow! :'( It's so weird!

Looking forward to another amazing 6 months with you!

1 comment:

  1. Traci, I just found your blog and it's so fun! I love the pics of Clara through the months. She is adorable and has such a sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete